After many successful years of historic rally action, the Jersey Rally this year ended […]read more
Timo Mäkinen’s start in international rallying came in the 1959 1000 Lakes Rally in […]read more
Alastair Flack from Hamilton Classic unveiled a new paint scheme for his well-known and […]read more
The Dimanche or Rushmoor Sprint as its otherwise known is run by Farnborough District […]read more
On 2nd July 2016, and following strong entries so far this year at Brands […]read more
The return of the TR Register tracks days over the past couple of years […]read more
Pacenotes Magazine Issue 142 is on sale now and features our very own Hamilton Classic […]read more
The Association of Central Southern Motor Clubs run the annual Rally and Speed Championship […]read more
As we announced on the blog in late 2015, Alastair Flack will be competing […]read more
The Triumph TR7V8 rally car of Alastair Flack from Hamilton Motorsport is one of […]read more
Alastair Flack from Hamilton Classics took the opportunity to show of this seasons new […]read more
- Preparing your classic car for winter
- Relief for classic car owners as updated DVLA/ DfT Guidance is announced
- NEC Classic Motorshow 2017 – bigger than ever!
- Crowdfunding scheme launched to save crashed Triumph TR7V8 rally car
- Winter lay-up guide – How to prepare and protect your classic car for storage.