Manchester XPAG Tests, Modern Petrol – Volatility Paul Ireland The Federation of British Historic […]read more
The fourth edition of the NEC based season opener, the Practical Classics Classic Car […]read more
Hamilton Classic are proud to announce that we have won a Feefo Gold Service […]read more
Heritage remanufactures, continuation classics, resto-mods,replicas – call them what you will there seems to […]read more
A brand-new race for French and Italian pre-war Grand Prix and Voiturette machines has […]read more
With the FIA World Motor Sport Council ratifying a revised date for the British […]read more
Jay Leno, the American comedian, actor and television host has spoken openly about the […]read more
- News from the FBHVC on Modern Fuel Volatility for Classic Cars
- Timo Mäkinen, one of the original ‘Flying Fins’ dies aged 79.
- Event report: The Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show and National Car Club Awards.
- Hamilton Classic and Motorsport Awarded Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award 2017
- New look Race Retro enjoys record turnout