Department for Transport (DfT) Guidance change on Substantial Change of Vehicles of Historic Interest. […]read more
If, like many of us, you have a car you do not use during […]read more
Steering for Triumph TRs just got a whole lot better with this kit that […]read more
Important changes in UK legislation proposed by the DVLA / Dept of Transport. MOT exemptions, Q-plates, modifications from standard and vehicle history.
It has been a turbulent time for us classic car enthusiasts in what seems […]read more
The 2017 Silverstone Classic sent more than 100,000 spectators home with wide smiles on […]read more
Manchester XPAG Tests, Modern Petrol – Volatility Paul Ireland The Federation of British Historic […]read more
The fourth edition of the NEC based season opener, the Practical Classics Classic Car […]read more
- Preparing your classic car for winter
- Relief for classic car owners as updated DVLA/ DfT Guidance is announced
- NEC Classic Motorshow 2017 – bigger than ever!
- Crowdfunding scheme launched to save crashed Triumph TR7V8 rally car
- Winter lay-up guide – How to prepare and protect your classic car for storage.